Good communication is essential in during your interview. Listen to the questions carefully when they are asked. Ask the interviewer to repeat the questions if you don’t understand them, and make sure to speak clearly and confidently when you answer.
These questions will help you sail through the interview:
- What do you see as a big challenge if you happen to migrate to Canada: This is a potential question that is asked to most candidates. Prepare this answer thoroughly citing good examples. Make sure your answer has a positive outcome so that the officer incharge knows that you will be able to survive in the country with ease.
- What are your hobbies: You may like sewing, playing with your children and dancing in your spare time but make sure none of these form a part of your answer. Your hobbies should be creative and professional to show that you can not only contribute to the country with your profession but also with your hobbies.
- Have you used someone’s help while writing the application? : Be honest when you answer this. If you have something written that you’re not aware of, you might be in trouble. Before even considering you for immigration they will label you as a cheat and that is one category you do not want to fall into.
- If you don’t find a job in Canada, what will you do? : This is a test to see what sort of survival skills do you possess. If you answer saying that you’ll return back to your own country, they won’t issue you a canada express entry visa in the first place
- Why do you want to move out of your country? : Your answer should be different from the usual ‘in search of better opportunities’. Even if it is that, make sure you twist your answer in such a way that it appeals to the person greatly. Instead of talking about how much the country will benefit you, speak about how much the country will benefit from your abilities.
- Know the people of Canada: Make sure you study the history of Canada and the people from Canada currently in news. Know the prime minister and celebrities from Canada and other people from there apart from the mainstream ones. Talk about them and what you think about them. Make it as positive as it can be.
- What does a day in your life look like: Even if your days are monotonous and boring, make sure you make it sound like the most eventful one ever. Eventful doesn’t mean enjoying yourself to the fullest but simply means sticking to what you’re focused towards in ways more than one.
Make sure your answers are sharp and snappy to secure a place for the express entry system canada. Don’t beat around the bush and come straight to the point. The more you go around a particular topic, the more you bore your interviewer. Make sure you are well prepared so that you can come out of your interview with flying colours.